review trick words: none, nothing, friend, another, other our, out, about, how, now, down, any, many, see, each, between, say, says, her, number, over,would, could, should come, some, too, also, very put, two, why, by, try, my, who, what, when are, were, do, does, from, have, the, a, and, is, his, of as, has, to, into, we, he, she, be, me, or, for, you, your, I, they, one, said, was
This week in school....
- Zakari, Jake, and Will all led morning meeting this week! Great job everyone!
- Ellie and Jack both got to bring home a Mo stuffy this week.
- Jack, and Keira got to blog this week.
- Jakes mom and dad were the mystery readers on Thursday. Thank you for joining us!
- We made something special for our mothers :-)
- We made composite shapes out of smaller shapes in math
- we played 7 up
- we went to a student performer assembly
- we practiced writing V-E syllables with suffix s
- we earned 3 days of extra recess
- we used the series that Cynthia Rylant wrote to help us add sparkle to our realistic fiction stories.
- we learned that readers grouble books by the lessons they teach.
- readers share their opinions about books.
- Ms. Tatiana is working in our classroom part of the day...she is Mrs. Slotnicks daughter and just finished her first year of collage.
- we learned how to introduce the characters we are writing about in our series.
- we included different types of dialogue in our stories.
5/12 - Eliot talent show.