- field trip to the zoo
- field trip to Newman school
- making birthday posters
- using iPads during reading workshop
- field day!!!
- art, STEAM, Spanish, PE two times a week, music every week, and 2 books in media.
- friendship fruit salad the day before Thanksgiving
- classroom parties (Halloween party, Winter party, and spring party)
- Mo Willems Birthday celebration
- End of the year celebration
- Reader’s theater
- popsicles outside after the end of the year celebration
- writing the news and announcements and leading morning meeting
- gonoodles. you get to pick one on your birthday and we do one after every morning meeting.
- bringing home a Mo stuffy and journaling about it.
- Signing up to share
- classroom jobs (line leader, door holder, caboose, classroom helpers)
- school store
- Painting the colors of us
- decorating our wall for each season
- Saying Hello to each season and goodbye to each season.
- making a Thankful tree
- instant stickers
- learning how to say hello and goodbye in different languages
- learning about maps in social studies
- writing realistic fiction
- you get to play on the big playground.
- extra recess
- going to the insect fair
- class pets (Amber)
- PJ day
- Picking your own books for reading workshop
- playing 7 up and other games
- making Eric Carle inspired flowers and kites
- making class books
- going to the state fair
- choosing pieces for the art show.
- mystery readers
- making new friends
Our top favorite memories from this year!
This week in school....
Check in here