current trick words: each, see, between
review trick words: say, says, her, over, number, should, could, would, some, come, very, also, too, two, put, why, by, my, try, who, what, when, where, there, here, are, were, do, does, have, from, was, one, said, you, your, they, or, for, we, he, she, be, me, and, his, is, I, my, me, of, see, the, was, you, as, has, to, into
Last week in school...
- Vasilios shared about his weekend with Pigeon. Ruthie brought Pigeon home this weekend.
- Mrs. Levine was our mystery reader. Thank you for reading to the class!
- readers have tools for understanding our books.
- We check in to make sure that we are "getting" it.
- We make a movie in our mind to picture what's happening.
- We keep track of who's talking.
- we finished writing about our collections. We wrote about our opinions on each item and gave reasons to support our opinion. Next week we will continue to write work on opinion writing thru writing reviews of restaurants, tv shows, games, and toys.
- we learned how to collect, organize, and read data on tables, charts, and graphs.
- we had a Fundations assessment. We will start unit 10 next week.
- Mrs. Sullivan (guidance counselor) helped us to create a "zones" toolbox. Ask your child about the Zones of Regulation.
- 3/28 - Early Release Day (12:15)