current trick words: do, does, have, from
review trick words: was, one, said, you, your, they, or, for, we, he, she, be, mea, and, his, is, I, my, me, of, see, the, was, you, as, has, to, into
This week in school....
- Lillian shared about her weekend with Piggie. Simone is bringing home Pigeon today....have fun Simone!
- We celebrated Simone's birthday
- Daniel, Leanna, and Lillian all brought in donations for the food pantry. We are going on Tuesday....please send in all donations by Monday. Thank you!
- we started Fundations unit 5 on Monday. We learned the glued sounds am and an. We had our assessment today...look for it in your child's back pack on Monday.
- We went to an assembly.
- We talked about the new month and December celebrations.
- We brainstormed all different things that we are experts at doing. We started writing our How To books.
- We finished chapter 3 in Math and had an assessment. We started learning how to solve CROSS NUMBER PUZZLES!
- We started our new unit in reading workshop. We learned that we can become super smart by reading Non Fiction.
- we read different versions of the traditional fairy tale the Gingerbread Man. Then we compared it to a fractured version. Ask your child what is a fractured fairytale.
- We did a winter craft today. We are getting the room ready to look like a winter wonderland.
Tuesday 12/11 - Field trip to the Needham Food Pantry
Wednesday 12/12 - Delayed opening (10:05 start time)
Friday 12/14 - Emmett's birthday