current trick words: nothing, none
review trick words: friend, other, another, many, any, each, see, between, say, says, her, over, number, should, could, would, some, come, very, also, too, two, put, why, by, my, try, who, what, when, where, there, here, are, were, do, does, have, from, was, one, said, you, your, they, or, for, we, he, she, be, me, and, his, is, I, my, me, of, see, the, was, you, as, has, to, into
This week in school...
- Mischa, Emmett, Molly, and Lillian all taught morning meeting this week.
- we completed unit 11 in Fundations. We had an assessment today. Look for it in your child's folder on Monday.
- we started geometry in math. We learned how to identify 2D shapes by their attributes
- we learned how to write a first book in our series for realistic fiction.
- we identified personality traits in the characters in our books and gave evidence to support our answers.
- we taught the 5th grade goodbye song to the rest of first grade and to all of the kindergarteners.
- we had 5 science stations today and we got to do different experiments focusing on sound and vibrations. Ask your child what they learned!
- Some more friends brought home a Mo stuffy for the 2nd time this week. Everyone is enjoying the opportunity to look at the journal!