This week in school....
- Keira, Jack, Mansur, and Chloe all led morning meeting this week! Great job everyone!
- Will got to bring home a Mo stuffy this week.
- Cynthia and Molly got to blog this week.
- Peter’s mom and sister were mystery readers. Thank you!
- Hadley and I attended the talent show last Saturday. We were amazed by Molly's dance moves and inspired by Sasha and Will's artwork!
- we made boxes for our series during writing workshop.
- we made covers for our stories.
- we had an aMath assessment up in the computer lab.
- we had a math assessment on geometry and fractions.
- we had a fundations assessment for vowel consonant e syllables.
- we started learning about maps in social studies.
- we learned how to identify personality traits in the characters that we read about in our stories.
- We are working hard on providing examples or evidence from the text.
- we are working on greater than, less than, and equal to for larger numbers.
- we painted rocks for an all school Eliot activity.
- Ellie donated a book to the classroom called the Itchy book!
- 5/22 - field day
- 5/24 - early release day
- 5/26 - Will’s birthday
- 5/28 - no school for Memorial Day