Click here to check out when your child will be bringing home a Mo Stuffy. Please let me know if this weekend does not work for you.
This week in school...
- we cut out and painted our faces for our Colors of Us project.
- everyone had a job this week. Ask your child which job they had and which job they’ll have next week.
- We have mystery walkers and mystery direction followers.
- we played a fun game with a partner in math
- we got reading partners. Ask your child who their reading partner is.
- we discussed the seasons changing from spring to fall.
- we had picture day!
- we shared our writing workshop folders
- we had indoor recess one day.
- we have reviewed the following letters in Fundations: t, b, f, m, n, i, u, c, o, a, and g.
- we learned that strong readers read smoothly and scoop their words into phrases.
- Mrs. Schwarm is going to take home Pigeon for the weekend. We all took a picture with Elephant, Piggie, and Pigeon.
- We got our own independent reading boxes. Right now they are filled will high interest books. Soon, we will also have Just Right Reading books in them.
- We built our stamina for independent reading to 10 minutes and 13 seconds
- Today we got to pick anywhere in the classroom to read!
- Molly, Rama, Kelvin and Mischa did star name this week.
Sunday 9/23 - Eliot Takes a Hike 10am (sponsored by the PTC)
Tuesday 9/25 - early release day. (12:15 dismissal)